|Home page | About us | Contacts | Search|
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
Today Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia is one of the leading state higher educational institutions of Russia. It is the only university in the world every year uniting students from 140 countries. The University has a multiprofile structure of faculties and majors, typical for classical universities of the world. More than 77 thousand graduates of the University work in 170 countries, ...
University -> Russian State University for the Humanities
Russian State University for the Humanities
Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH) has international research and educational centers and issues double diplomas. There are over 240 cooperation agreements with leading foreign universities and research institutions. Hundreds of students, graduate and undergraduate alike, are provided with internships at top ranked universities in Europe and other parts of the world. RSUH also offers courses read in English.
Among the professors teaching at RSUH there are members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, professors from top Moscow universities and other research and business institutions.
RSUH has been acknowledged as the leading Russian research center in the field of humanities.
RSUH provides its students with a wide array of opportunities for self-realization, supporting all and every student initiative. The University has dozens of clubs, societies and regular events for the most discriminating mind.
RSUH mission is to maintain and develop the status of a leading scientific and educational institution in the humanities, social and informational studies in Russia and beyond.
RSUH strives to deliver its contribution to the processes of internationalization and humanitarisation of the higher education and scholarship in Russia, to perceive the functions of a socially oriented institution promoting social and humanitarian values of the modern society. We are targeting at raising the level of competitiveness of the Russian economy and further integrating our country into the global economy.
In its scientific research programs, RSUH will adhere to reaching new horizons in fundamental humanities sciences together with responding to the demands and challenges of the society in generating new productive ideas, technologies, and products to bring value to the solution of the most important issues of social development in Russia and its role as the part of the ever-changing world.
· The European two-level educational system (B.A. – M.A.) noticeably increases the number of types of training and offers a possibility to study and work abroad.
· Integration of research and education allows students to develop research skills and acquire the necessary set of competences.
· Sustainability and interdisciplinarity is represented by the unified educational complex as opposed to a series of specialized non-related programs.
· Practice-oriented and student-centered education system is based upon a carefully created combination of fundamental theoretical knowledge and hands-on skills. It allows tapping into the individual abilities of the students. The University has an active tutor system.
· The educational environment is inspirational to learning, and is based on the idea of academic freedom, creativity, professional growth and mutual tolerance.
· The life-long learning concept views the education as a continuing and an on-going process. RSUH offers preparatory training for prospective students, continuing education programs as well as graduate and postgraduate tracks. The programs operate both in Moscow and in the regions.
· The principle of “education through art” has led to creating a unique training environment – teaching in museums and exhibition halls.
· Active international presence. RSUH has international research and educational centers and issues double diplomas. There are over 240 cooperation agreements with leading foreign universities and research institutions. Hundreds of students, graduate and undergraduate alike, are provided with internships at top ranked universities in Europe and other parts of the world. RSUH also offers courses read in English.
On page http://rsuh.ru/applicant/section_136/ you can find all the information concerning the admission rules of the Russian State University for the Humanities.
History. Comparative studies: history, literature, and culture of Russia and the countries of specialization
Frankovedenie: political history and historical anthropology, the history of ideas and intellectual culture
The Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) announces the beginning of admission of foreign citizens who graduated from Bachelor and Specialist Degree programs of PFUR and other Russian and foreign universities, for Master Degree programs of the 2016/2017 academic year.